What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the
browsing habits of a user or their computer. Depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to identify the user.
Type of cookies
– Depending on the organisation managing the domain from which the cookies are sent and that treats the data obtained, there are two types: first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
– There is a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser: session cookies and persistent cookies.
– There is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which they are processing the data: technical cookies, customisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
In this web healthcareactivos.com uses several types of cookies with the sole purpose of improving the user’s navigation on this website, and they do not have an advertising-related or similar purpose. All the cookies except for those used by Google Analytics are temporary and disappear on logging out. The cookies that are being used on this website and the type and function are set out below:
– Analysis cookies: These are cookies that, correctly processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service. This will analyse your browsing activity on our website, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you.
Acceptance of the cookies
healthcareactivos.com displays information about its cookies policy at the foot of any page every time you login. With this information you can:
– Accept cookies: If you accept (by pressing the OK button), this notice will no longer be displayed on this website.
– Continue browsing: You can ignore this information and continue to browse the web normally. In this case, the notice will be displayed again the next time you login, until you click on OK.